Monday, May 13, 2019

Introduction

Hello! 

My name is Taylor Brooks and I am in the EC SPED Master's Program. I teach at Mount Pleasant Academy in the PK-2 self-contained classroom. MPA is a therapeutic school so all of my children are on IEP's and have behavioral/emotional disorders. My students are my world and I am so in love with my school. I can truly say I love going to work everyday. In my spare time I am a cat mom to an adorable black cat named Loki (after the God of mischief...very fitting), I love taking trips to Narragansett for some Mew's or Brickley's with my boyfriend, Peter, and we just bought a home which takes up a majority of our time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vjoooTwHjOr8rYjKg_Vy0gpAhb9RdcFgLQtyNuEnrII/edit?usp=sharing